11/12/13

Challenges @ TheStudio

Finally finding my way back into scrapping. It's been awhile, sadly. But I'm getting back in the game. It's just that I've so many hobbies, that takes up a lot of my time. ;) Don't really have time to do them all, but scrapping is just too much fun to ignore. Been busy this weekend with several challenges at TheStudio, and this is what I've done:

Less is more challenge:
Credit: Studio 4's Moody Muse
White Space Challenge, tree theme:
Credit: Word art World's Haunting
Photography Challege, theme doorway, entrance etc
Credit: Kit: Yesterday's Blooms by Booland Designs and Studio 4.
 Font: Jellyka King's hat
Colour Challenge:
Mini Kit:
*download*
QP:
*download*
Hope you've enjoyed your visit, come back soon! If you do decide to download my kit I would be so happy if you left a little bit of love and let me see what you've created!

No comments:

Post a Comment